All you need for work away!
Does any office make you depressing and your home routine distract you from work?
Or do you start your own business, but have not yet opened your office?
Rent a stylish workplace with a computer and access to unlimited internet and a printer, telephone or fax for any period.
Coworking in Holiday Inn Seligerskaya is an ideal choice for professionals who prefer the unusual and cozy atmosphere of a hotel to a dull office.
All working places are great for productive work and business meetings. We have everything you need for a quick startup or an impromptu office of a freelancer.
Effective negotiations, vivid presentations, interesting meetings and some rest after a productive working day. For regular customers the hotel offers nice discounts on all other services, such as: accommodation, a fitness center, an outdoor parking, a cafe and etc.
- Modern Open Lobby design
- 12 conference & break out rooms
- 201 rooms
- Gym & pool
- Laundry onsite
- 24/7 restaurant & bar
- 24/7 concierge service
- Multimedia zone at Open Lobby
- Two equipped working stations with MACs
- Closeness to SVO airport and metro station Seligerskaya
And yes, we always have a free outlet for your laptop...
Did you know
- Wikipedia says coworking is "a social gathering of a group of people who are still working independently, but who share values and who are interested in the synergy that can happen from working with people who value working in the same place alongside each other."
- The actual use of the word "coworking" in relation to a shared office environment was first used by Brad Neuberg in 2005. He was an intrepid entrepreneur with big dreams who created the first coworking space in San Francisco.
- Famous companies that started in a coworking space: